Fireplace Tools and Tool Sets
No matter how much fireplace technology changes, tool sets for fireplaces have a timeless appeal. Whether they are for practical use in wood burning fireplaces, or simply used as decorations for gas fireplaces or electric stoves, fireplace tools and tool sets come in a variety of sizes and designs.
Three, four and five-piece Fireplace Tools Sets are standard and usually include:
- a back stand (often curved or arched and made from cast iron)
- a brush for cleaning the firebox and ash bin
- tongs for adjusting and moving hot coals and logs
- a shovel for removing burned ash and waste coals
- a poker for shifting and pushing back errant coals and burning wood
To get an idea of the incredible range of options available in fireplace tools, browse through the shopping links in the box at the top of this page. Bookmark this site to resume your shopping for gas fireplaces , wood burning fireplaces, and other fireplace accessories. There a variety of other accessories and complete fireplaces available. Be sure to check out the ventless gas fireplaces which are very popular today.