Full range of luxury heating systems
Vermont Castings is a high quality brand of luxury fireplaces, and a sibling brand to Majestic Fireplaces. Vermont Castings offers gas or wood fireplaces and fireplace inserts as well as freestanding gas or wood burning stoves.
Chateau DVT Series - DVT38
The Chateau series of natural gas or liquid propane fireplaces bring to mind the charm and ambience of early Rumford wood fireplaces while offering the economy and ease of use of gas fuels.
The Chateau DVT38's gas valve control box can be mounted almost four feet to the right of the fireplace or inside the door of Vermont Castings' innovatively designed fireplace mantels.
- Radiant heat warms objects rather than air
- High-temperature transparent ceramic panel
- Cast-iron decorative andirons
- 8-piece extra large "Split Oak" ceramic fiber log set
- Majestic SK8 venting system
- Remotely gas valve control box
- door frame can be framed by stone, masonry, marble or drywall
- Either standing pilot or electronic ignition
- Two choices for brick liners: Large Traditional Style Ceramic refractory or Herringbone Style Ceramic refractory
- Easy to use "On/Off" switch located inside gas valve control box
- Millivolt gas control allows operation during power outage
- Optional electronic ignition
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 34,000 - 46,000 BTU / Hour
- Opening Width: 43.875 in.
- Opening Height: 49.5 in.
- Opening Depth: 28.5 in.
- Fuel Type: Natural gas, Liquid Propane (LP)
- Design Type: Front-view
- Heating Method: Radiant
- Venting: Direct Vent
- Venting Configuration: Top vent
Defiant NC – 1610
The "Everburn" used in a number of Vermont Castings wood stoves yields lower emissions and longer burn times, very similar to the results offered by a more complex and higher-maintenance catalytic combustion system. In this "Everburn" system, combustion gases are remixed with ideal amounts of air so as to ensure that they are fully burned, dramatically reducing emissions and increasing heat production per unit of wood commensurately. The cutting edge ceramic fiber materials which are used in an "Everburn" noncatalytic wood combustion system enable the wood stoves to burn for up to 12 hours on a single load of wood, while other comparable stoves burn for as little as 8 hours on the same amount of fuel.
- Noncatalytic combustion system
- Rop and front wood loading
- Large, unobstructed viewing area
- Firebrick protected combustion chamber
- Swing-out ash pan and cover
- Reversible flue collar
- Gasketed construction
- Bottom heat shield
- Leg levelers for uneven hearth
- Optional heat activated fan system
- Optional custom spark screen for open-door fire viewing
- Available in a variety of colors
- Optional matching enamel pipe
- Optional matching warming shelves
- Optional clearance reducing custom heat shields
- Limited 3 Year Warranty (Non-Catalytic)
- 60,000 BTU / hour
- Up to 24 inch log length
- Burn Time (Max.): 12 hours
- Weight: 485 lbs.
- Heating Area (Max): 2400 sq. ft.
- EPA Emissions Rating: .75 (grams/hr)
- Firebox Volume: 3.4 cubic feet
- Efficiency: 69 %